1. Secret Garden: Palmarosa & Geranium - Our beautiful pink and creamy white swirl natural soap with dried rosebuds decorating the top. Ylang Ylang essential oil is used in baths to treat insomnia, and is combined with Palmarosa & Germanium EO for a beautiful floral combination. A great way to end your day and the perfect gift.
2. The Fairytale: Pink Clay & Rosehip - A floral potion of Lavender, Geranium & Patchouli essential oil's serve as a triple threat to feelings of anxiety and depression. They are usually recommended to be added to baths after stressful day and are combined together to tackle stress in this soap. The rosehips acts as an excellent exfoliator.
3. Sweet Morning: Goat's Milk, Oats & Honey - Milk has been known as a natural healer of dry skin throughout history. Honey is often added to bind natural face masks and in this case gives our soap its colour and very gentle aroma. The oats provide an extremely gentle exfoliation whilst this soap has no essential oils making it perfect for very sensitive skin!
4. Detox: Charcoal & Tea Tree - Our black soap is made with Activated Charcoal powder and Tea Tree essential oil. Charcoal became a craze a few years back for good reason, it's versatility means that it can be used on most skin types including oily, dry, combination & acne prone. Tea Tree is an excellent anti-septic and also well known to be used on acne prone skin.
5. The Refresher: Green Clay & Peppermint - French Green Clay has been used throughout history for natural face masks and then adapted to modern day in a variety of beauty products. With us you get to enjoy its mineral properties (calcium, phosphorus, zinc, copper & silica) without worrying about other harmful additives. We have also added seaweed granules that some choose to add to baths for dry skin. All this is topped off with Peppermint Essential Oil which can be used to fight body odour, soothe sunburn and help oily skin. Due to its intensity as an essential oil take care when using this soap, especially on the face or when treating sensitive areas.
6. Merchant's Delight: Carrot, Ginger & Cinnamon - Made with real carrots packed full of vitamin C! A charming blend of Cinnamon and Ginger essential oil's will have a warming effect to help with blood circulation.
7. Serenity: Lavender & Patchouli - Lavender is one of the most popular scents due to its calming effect and versatility. Lavender essential oil contains tannins that kill bacteria making it antifungal as well as its effect of easing headaches. The patchouli EO compliments it perfectly making it soothing to use before bed. Dried lavender buds are included for exfoliation.
8. The Sunflower: Spanish Verbena & Blue Poppy Seed - The Spanish Verbena (not to be mixed up with Lemon Verbena) gives a soothing, citrus scent - in aromatherapy it is said to be able relieve anxieties. This partners well with the Blue Poppy Seeds as they gently exfoliate the skin. (message directly for images)
Wholesale orders also available